Monday 11 February 2008

Sunday Roast

I’ve had Nick K staying on my lounge room floor this weekend, so playing host, I invited myself and Nick around to R & H’s for Sunday night dinner. :)

Hilary is a vegetarian, so it was never going to be a traditional roast, but we had the loveliest nut roast I have ever tasted. Well, it’s the only nut roast I’ve ever tasted, but it was flavoursome enough to more than rival a real roast, and the rest of the veggies were traditionally roasted, and there was broccoli and gravy to boot, so it felt like a traditional Sunday roast. And the whole was followed up by some baked pears coated in chocolate sauce with marzipan and raspberry ice cream, so it was altogether a very scrumptious meal.

In fact, it was one of the best meals I’ve had in a long time. Thanks guys!

No comments: