Friday 21 December 2007

Austria here we come...

I am packing madly for Austria right now. Frantically. I'm panicking as usual. I don't know if I've got enought or too many clothes, some of the presents I wanted to give will not be turning up until after I leave and I just remembered I forgot a rather important thing... bit late now.

*Deep Breath*

Never mind. Upshot is I will be absent as of tomorrow for a well-deserved (I think) break from the lights of London. Which means that I shall likewise be absent from this blog until after the new year hails in.

So, I would like to take this chance to wish you all the best for the festive season.

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to Everyone!

Drive safely, eat copiously, drink to satiation and enjoy. I hope to see and /or hear from you all soon.

Best Wishes,

Love Kat.

No comments: