Wednesday 16 January 2008

This space is too small...

I thought I was coping with this place and that I had the ability to survive a winter of very little sunlight and loads of rain... now I'm not so sure.

What I am sure of, is that at the moment, I am going insane. I am restless and anxious and at the end of a day's work, I actually don't want to go home. I like home too. It has a comfy couch and a big tv and all the food I can cram into the cupboards. But I'm beginning to feel trapped there. Like I can't breath.

This it would seem is a case of Cabin Fever. Because it's been raining, because I've been injured, because I have no money and because I've been lazy, I have managed to spend too much time at home. Not something I've previously had a problem with doing!!

I'm walking home every night at the moment, rain or no rain, I've taken yoga up again which I have a dvd for, I'm going to squirril my pennies and see if I can't afford a couple of salsa lessons... but I think I'm going to be spending an inordinate amount of time at the wierd and wonderful range of museums and galaries in this old city in the next couple of weeks.

Because otherwise I will go Mad, Mad I tell you!!!

No comments: