Monday 21 January 2008

Much Better, Thank You!

I think I am really lucky. It would seem that I have plenty of people who care about me, many of whom read this blog, and take an interest in my life. I feel humbled when I realise that my words reach such a wide audience and that what I say has an impact on the other side of the world.

The latest instance of this is the response I've received to my problem with cabin fever. I sent out an sms SOS for things to do, and I have been overwhelmed with suggestions and invitations.

Thank you. I am now feeling much better.

It's silly really. I forgot one of the precepts of human interaction. You won't get what you want if you don't ask for it. I was moping around feeling sorry for myself and wondering why I had been abandoned by my friends. The minute I asked for company, I got an over-abundance of solicitations. Now I have to say no to a couple of things. Good Grief!

Now looking forward to a week filled with activities. So altogether very happy. Thanks guys!

No comments: