Thursday 20 September 2007

A little Steak with your Salsa Ma’am?

Jane and I went Salsa dancing again last night. And this time I remembered to eat before hand. I went to one of the Angus Steak Houses that seem to proliferate in this city and had a steak salad. It was a good steak too, the kind that melts in your mouth, although it was a bit overpriced I thought. I think I’ll try for a counter meal at one of the local pubs next time – and eating meat made a LOT of difference to my energy level at the end of the night I can tell you. I didn’t feel drained like last time.

The dancing was not quite as fun as last week though. There were about 20 people in the class as compared to the 6 previously so it went a lot slower and we didn’t learn as much. On the up side, the new shoes worked perfectly and today my feet don’t hurt. For that alone, they were well worth the £60 I paid for them! And we will be going again. It is good fun and I get exercise without feeling like I’m exercising – what’s not to love?

Now I just have to remember all the steps!

No comments: