Saturday 12 May 2007

Panic Has Set In...

Yipes... I leave tomorrow, it's after 7pm and I havn't finished packing. Strike that - I haven't packed period. I swear I am an organised person, but the number of times that I come to the pointy end of an endevour and everything is a last minute dash...you'd think I couldn't keep track of anything. I think that most of the things on my lists are done - too late now!

Oh I am so very wired right now, I think sleep is going to be impossible. Probably a good thing though - I might finish the pack yet!

I was certainly spoilt rotten by working for the government though - I havn't moved myself in seven years. I had forgotten just how horrid and difficult and Painful moving was. If i'd had any appreciation of the annoyance it would cause me, I probably wouldn' t have done it. My back still hasn't recovered and my overwhealming sense of relief at completing it is paralled by my equal dread now of coming back and unpacking everything... thank goodness it's a year away! My lovely memory should have forgotten it by then.

But I had better go and pack. And panic. Lots of Panic. ....eek!

:)

No comments: