Thursday 12 June 2008

Hurry up and wait.

I hate waiting. I really, really hate waiting.

I've still not heard anything from the HSMP people. My bank account has not been drained and no letters of confirmation of receipt have arrived. It's been six weeks, and the package at least is supposedly 'there'. Or at least, so Royal Mail tells me. But no word from the BIA.

And there are people waiting for me over there too! People with jobs for me and people kindly storing my stuff... sorry guys! I can't hurry the red tape for wishing however much I try.

I'm even contemplating applying for a full time job here and actually accepting it in the hope that the cosmos will pull another reverse psychology trick on me and grant me a visa as a result. But then I'd feel very guilty for leaving.

I really, really, really hate waiting.

No comments: