Saturday 19 April 2008

The Dispossessed...

I am, for the first time since I started working, officially without job or home. I am living out of a suitcase. Bits of my life are strewn across the UK and all over Australia. Very odd, very scary feeling. Not sure I like this place.

On the up side, I keep discovering stuff I’ve left at Ali’s which I had forgotten I owned. Ugg boots, three pairs of sunnies, books, a full set of working rig and a weeks supply of casual cloths… luxury!

Will be going up to Canberra on Monday for a flying visit to pick up my degree certificate so I can apply for the damn HSMP. Will probably not have time to say hello though, so sorry about that, but my brother deserves as much time as I can give him. It was his 30th this year and I weren’t around. Gotta make up for that at least.

No comments: