Thursday 12 March 2009

The Wait Begins... Again.

The money has done it's time.
The certified bank statements confirming that the money has done it's time have been obtained.
The certified bank letter confirming that the certified bank statements are correct and that the money has indeed done it's time has been obtained.
The new passport has been obtained.
The online application form has been filled out.
The application fee has been paid and the bank card has had all it's blood sucked out.
The biometrics appointment has been made.
The biometrics appointment has been kept kept by the skin of my teeth and my fingerprints and facial scan have been done.
The application form appendices have been printed and filled out.
The online application form has been printed and signed.
Both my passports have been reluctantly handed over.
All documents have been sent via a traceable system that is not Registered Mail.
There is nothing more I can do.
Now the wait begins... again.

Shoot me now.

If they fail me at this stage, there is no recourse. That's it. I'll just have to stay here.

And quite frankly, that's looking better every day.

1 comment:

Jason B. Standing said...

But weeeeeee looooooooooove yooooooooooooou :)

Come on, it'll be fun.... again!!