Tuesday 1 December 2009

Great Weather for Ducks

That's what the lady in the pub I passed this evening said to me anyway.

This morning I had my first Plymouth frost of the all-cars-are-now-white-cars kind. A glorious red sunrise on the way into work didn't actually make me feel any better as it made me realise that I actually start my walk to work 20 minutes BEFORE dawn... :S

And then this evening it rained. It doesn't take a very heavy rain to soak me if it's persistent rain, and this was rain was bloody minded. My thought-to-be-waterproof-shoes, were not, and I had to wring my socks out when I got home. I now have the lovely bath-wrinkled-toe look. :) It's not yet sleeting though, so a little saturation I don't mind so much. The cold utterly sucks, but the wet is bearable. I'm not looking forward to the snow though. That'll be here sometime. Ich Ach Och.

No comments: