Tuesday 27 December 2011

Aunt Millie's Garden Blocks 9-14

I've been remiss in my showing off of this wonderful quilt. It really has taken me far too long to get it done, but then I've had great excuses!

Here are Blocks 9-14. I now only have blocks 15 & 16 and the borders to do. Mind you, it'll probably take me another year just to do the borders! Sheesh they're big. And I have to decide which of the duplicates to put on the quilt and which to make into cushions. But that's a problem for when I've finished all the blocks.

So here they are:

Block 09, finished December 2010


Block 10, finished January 2011


Block 11, finished July 2011


Block 12 , finished November 2011


Block 13, finished December 2011


Block 14, finished December 2011


You can see I got inspired after going to Houston - but I'll tell you about that in another post. :)

No comments: