Saturday 6 February 2010

Guilty Pleasures

As some of you may know, I'm an avid collector of DVDs. I love the feeling of escape into another world you get from watching a good movie or a film. From light and fluffy to deep and introspective, I've got a large and varied collection. I'm actually not at all good at NOT buying a DVD if I wander past any on sale. And when I start a series, if I enjoy them, I'll end up collecting and watching every episode, gorging on the series to completion if possible. I bought and watched the entire series of Gilmore Girls last year. Right now my guilty pleasure is Star Trek: Voyager. Such a feel good series as it is. I bought the first season last week and watched it over the weekend. I then went and bought season two, and am mid-way through that now. There are seven seasons, right now, they're on sale at Amazon! Oh dear...

No comments: