Saturday 12 July 2008

One more day.

Sorry I haven't written anything lately but there's nothing really to tell. I finished my part-time work at the end of last month and I've been bumming around ever since.

The only piece of news I do have is that I'm 400 pounds poorer. Which means that this time my application has gone through the wringer of the BIA payment centre and been sucked of all it's nutrients. Now to see if it makes it to the BIA itself when I will either I get an acknowledgement that they have my application and will hence be looking at it, or a return of the app itself as I don't qualify.

Thumbs twirling in boredom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I do really hope that they approve your application. It is much more likely to see you in Stockholm if you are in the UK than in Australia.

Hope you have had an ok winter! The summer here has been fine but now it´s back to work.

Love

Johan

Jason B. Standing said...

Oi! Makes with the blogging!